We share your 340B mission - underserved patients, understaffed clinics,
We understand ... no money, no mission.
We aren't clinicians, we help clinicians.
We are patients. We know how money matters.
340B exists to fund your mission, your inspiration, your good works.
We want to serve that mission also.
Let our team work for you.
Our team includes pharmacists, moms, financial gurus,
a lawyer (one is plenty), and healthcare executives.
We have a common heart for healthcare in your communities.
340B compliance * 340B optimization * 340B cashflow
1. Compliance. Everything starts with your policies, procedures, and auditing process. We will help you assess, edit, refine and optimize your approach to the 340B program.
2. Claim Recovery. The B in 340B stands for Bucking Brahma. (Some people don't know that)
Well, this is not our first rodeo.
Over the years we have looked at over 100,000 claims, maybe millions, but whose counting. For dozens of places just like you. We use our determination, experience and sophisticated algorithms to identify, evaluate, and correct incomplete claims that you should be capturing
3. Closed Loop Referral Capture. Hold on tight. Healthcare referrals have been a passion for our executives for a decade. How do they start, how do you help quarterback that process, how do we complete more?
340B referrals are a tough wrinkle, a little more complicated to understand, and worst of all - manual. We do the heavy lifting of finding, qualifying and documenting eligible referrals so t
4. 340B optimization. We believe there's a pony in there. And so far, every team we have helped find at least 15% improvement in their real cashflow from their 340B program. We look at your data with a curious eye and sophisticated experience, a little technology helps keep us in the saddle.
We will evaluate your contract pharmacy relationships, your primary care and specialty networks, and you
5. Surprises. With 340B in the barn, we will share new ideas that we discover from time to time. We are always on the lookout for new technology and services to help rural and non-profit providers.
Remote patient monitoring
Chronic care management
From staffing to technology, we come across clever ideas and share them our community. We look forward to what's
We know why you do it.
We appreciate the opportunity to be part of your team.